Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Faery Inspiration and a little retail therapy

I am trying not to buy too much new clothes as I am decluttering, but there were a few things I couldn't resist. I have decided to only get really amazing things though, and leave ones that I am not sure about so the money can be saved for more amazing things down the track. Sometimes it's better to spend a bit more money on a really nice piece!




Faery necklade: Ironfest
Orange faery-ish dress: hand-me-down
Socks: Sockdreams



Please excuse the bad camera phone pics and lighting. I kind of like the yellowy colour of the second picture though, it reminds me of Modigliani.



Dress: HolyClothing

7 comments:

  1. When you said "amazing", you weren't kidding! The second and third dresses in particular are gorgeously theatrical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes, all 3 dresses are amazing, indeed. The first one is a great, versatile piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 are amazing finds! What Magical Luck for you! Look Faery Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the white one the most, though they are all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all lovely, and I do love your striped stockings.

    ReplyDelete