Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Recent Outfits & Faery Inspiration Part 2



Floral wreath: Ebay
Dress: op shop


Jumper: Op shop (the holes are meant to be part of it)
Long sleeved shirt: Kmart
Skirt: Op shop



Top: Op shop



Boots: Discount shoe store. They are my go-to boots, great value and very comfortable, this is my second pair.
Tights: Bonds?


Jacket: Op shop
Scarf: Op shop


Flower hairpins: Self made
Necklace: Faery necklace from Ironfest
Dress: Op shop
Jacket: Op shop



 Making wings for my shadow. 

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE both outfits. The first one for its faerie comfort *grin*. And the second because it looks free, classy, original and totally gorgeous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. More lovely outfits :)

    I love the shadow photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower wreath! With your 1920s 'do, you make me think of Ida Rentoul Outhwaite's fairy illustrations. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! I adore Ida Rentoul Outhwaite;s pictures, so it's a big compliment!

      Delete
  4. love the colors on both of these. Especially the mori look of the second one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to check out 'op shop' because I have loved the stuff from there in your last posts - especially that teal dress in the post before this one, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't know if you use the term op shop where you live, it's Aussie slang for second hand shop. :)

      Delete
  6. I have just cut my hair, and honestly, it's You who makes me see and realise that even with shorter hair You can still look "fairy" and ethereal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! You are always innovative in your outfits!

    ReplyDelete