Friday, 16 May 2014

Recent Outfits & Faery Inspiration Part 1



Flower hairpins: self made
Lapis Pendant: India Fox (hippie shop, now closed)
Turquoise dress: op shop




Toadstool necklace from Yizzimindi
Rose necklace: self made
Dress: Op shop


Jumper: Op shop. I love it because it looks like bark!


I wore this dress to my friend Kat's place for a sewing day. I wore the same jumper as in the outfit above.


Headband: Op shop
Faery necklace: Ironfest
Dress: Op shop





I wear this necklace I got at Ironfest with a lot of my outfits.

11 comments:

  1. Really cute outfits, I'd say turquoise is your color, but this entire style fits you very well. I love the braids in your hair. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfits... this is very much the kind of clothes I like to wear too. Oh, and tomorrow when I blow on a dandelion I will think about you! I will visualise a message for you floating away in the air on the dandelion seed, a message that will reach you through the act of me performing some dandelion magic :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a dandelion clock on my walk today and it made me think of you :)

      Delete
  3. I love the bark sweater and have to admit, it does look dryad-y. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last outfit, that headband looks so lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely outfits. I have a thing about mushrooms/toadstools lately. Not sure why, and the pendant you bought at Ironfest is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love toadstools and mushrooms! Maybe the faeries are calling to you? Remember if you step in a faery ring, don't eat their food. Unless, of course, you want to stay in faeryland. :P

      Thanks, I really love it! I wear it most days I go out :)

      Delete