Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Blog Update and Declutter

I am in the middle of updating old profile info on my blog, changing old links in the links bar, etc. While doing it, I decided to delete a lot of the images, tabs and lists in the side bar and declutter it a bit. I may add a list of books and movies back in, but much shorter, I am not sure yet. I'd love to hear any opinions on the new less cluttered look.

As always, thanks for reading! Your sweet comments warm my heart and inspire me to be a better person!

7 comments:

  1. I recently reorganized the "look" of my blog too. I think it looks great now! I love the online reading section!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the blog sorting. I think it's a spring thing, the desire to clean and sort and organise. I usually lie down until the feeling goes away! My only suggestion is that people on-line don't have a lot of time (the internet is VERY BIG and we only live for 80/90 years, tops) so make the most important stuff quick and easy to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm forever changing the look and feel of my blog...I'm so indecisive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Rhissanna, it's one of these spring things. I just finished re-organising my kitchen cupboard, and I still think it's not enough.
    I added your blog to my Favourites/Blogroll, finally, by the way (I just forgot it all the time up until now).

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful and I love your short hair!!!!!!! I am going to cut my hair! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like the new look of your blog a lot! It looks more dreamy now in a way.

    And two days ago I cut my hair, now I have pretty much exactly the same haircut as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog sorting, such s tiresome 21st century chore :)

    ReplyDelete