Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Outfit Update

February continued



Black dress with ruffles at front from opshop


Valentine's Day- dinner at the local Memorial club with my boyfriend. They do fantastic food there! As good as at a restaurant if you order the right thing.
Jacket- secondhand
Cameo brooch- costume jewellery store a long time ago
Crimson velvet top- secondhand a long time ago
White lace skirt- secondhand. 



Steampunk Lolita inspired outfit
Worn to my friend Yasmin's crafternoon
Black sash around neck
White blouse from friend
Black waistcoat bought a long time ago
Silver pocketwatch is actually a charm pinned on as this one has no pockets to put it in.
I have an actual pocketwatch, but not enough vests with pockets.
Skirt- Bodyline
Socks- Sockdreams.



Velvet dress on sale from some fashion store years ago
Ruffled jumper a hand me down


This was a dress from the 90s. I replaced all the buttons with tiny skull buttons. I am wearing it over another dress, hence the double shoulder straps, but I wanted them to do that because it reminds me of those 90s Gothy dresses with the two straps one on, one off the shoulder.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love them all! The velvet dress looks like an extremely versatile piece, and I adore your Valentine's Day outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your third outfit best and I think it realy suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that is my favourite too! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely! And the new Phryne 'do suits you so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am really enjoying it, it takes very little work, except for taming the fringe a little!

      Delete
  4. Miss Morrigan, I've said it before but you are so clever in finding lovely dresses at thrift stores and put them together to outfits. I can't pick a favourite because all a lovely! I like that you wear a sleeveless dress and show your tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last dress is my favorite! I would wear that all the time. :)
    www.paintitrogue.com

    ReplyDelete