Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Outfit Update: October Part 3 and part of 50 Theme Fashion Challenge



 A circusy look: STRIPES for the 50 theme fashion challenge
Hat by Yizzimindi
Choker selfmade for my Bastille Day birthday High Tea
Blouse and skirt secondhand

Salieria at Dreams of an Escapist also had a wonderful striped outfit for a photoshoot! See it here!


HOT for the 50 theme fashion challenge. This is what I imagine I would wear on a warm night in New Orleans.

White lace shrug from discount shop
Lacy dress secondhand



  Faerie-ish:

Hair bow made by me from clothing bow
Socks and cardi from discount shops
Dress secondhand

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. When my first son was baptised, I had an almost exact outfit like yours in the second picture. I still have those clothes but I thought it looked like I was wearing a dressinggown. BUT, it looks lovely on you, very romantic. :). I will try this outfit again when I find the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that third outfit - especially how you've paired it with the stripey socks and bow. It's kind of unexpected, and it looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete