Friday, 15 November 2013

My Future Garden

I thought It'd be fun to share some of the things I would like in my garden in the future. I have liked most of these since I was a kid.

Crepe Myrtle




Wisteria




That house would be nice, too.

Chinese Jasmine (it has the sweetest, dreamy scent)



A Summer House AKA Gazebo





May Bush



Rambling Roses (I like briar roses, like on my tattoo, but I also love the many petalled ones)







How lovely would it be to have roses growing outside your window!

Other roses






Japanese Honeysuckle, I have had it as a kid, the tiny sips of nectar are so sweet!



And with all those climbing things, I will probably need some garden arches and trellises...




Virginia Creeper up the side of the house...





And with all those plants, probably a gardener


(The Old Gardener
by Sir Hubert von Herkomer)

I also found this picture of my perfect house! Not only is it perfect in every way, but it is surrounded by wonderful crimson trees!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You mention species I can only dream of in this cold climate. I have a wine grape that says it can stand -30 degrees and I have managed it to survive but I'm not sure if I will ever get any grapes from it.
    That house is awesome, black and pink, lovely combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I move into that last house with you??? I promise I won't take up TOO much space!! ;-)

    Seriously, I would DIE for that wisteria, and come close to it for the jasmine and roses. You have excellent taste in flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the Wisteria corridor! I'm in love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfull! :) And that house on the last picture... My future home! :D

    ReplyDelete