Friday, 1 November 2013

Loli Halloween Meetup

Most photos taken by me,  



Manon


Zoe


Me


Desany


Tahlia


Desany and Manon


It looks like Manon is levitating her tablet!


Huge vats of chocolate at Max Brenner's




Zoe and Hannah


Louise


Yasmin


Hannah and myself





Yasmin and I shared Chocolate pizza with marshallows, white chocolate bits, caramelised almonds and cornflakes


A zombie and his father('s head)


Zoe and Louise


Creepy dolls


Louise, and my eye ring


Me, Hannah and Yasmin



4 comments:

  1. All of you look so classic and not overdone, it's my favourite kind of lolita look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day, the food looks incredible!! Love your outfit, especially the eye ball ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems so odd to see you in a short dress, Laura, until I saw the closeup of the skirt with the Antique Clocks and then it seemed more “you”! You've been to a lot of fun dress-up events lately - it's like Hallowe'en every day over there, you lucky thing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all looked so cute! You were a really pretty and elegant gothic lolita (I especially like your shoes). I loved Desany's outfit too, that skirt is to die for :D oh, and Zoe's classic outfit as well. Oh, you were all wearing wonderful outfits :D!

    ReplyDelete