Friday, 11 October 2013

Gothic Prep School

This is one of my favourite outfits this year! Worn in September. The idea behind the outfit Gothic Prep School. If you went to an expensive boarding school but were secretly a witch, what would you wear?




Dress: secondhand. I got it from an op shop in Sydney with my friend Kat.
Necklaces: one is from a costume jewellery store, the cross one is from eBay for a few dollars
Black velvet jacket with ribbon edging on lapels: secondhand, found it at an op shop with my friend Fiona
Rose fishnet tights: costume store
White tights underneath: ?

2 comments:

  1. That's a great outfit, I love the combination of the dress, the jacket and the necklaces, it suits you very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is lovely, I love this dress on you, especially with the jacket (I do love a good velvet jacket!). I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this kind of thing when putting together an outfit!

    ReplyDelete