Wednesday, 17 July 2013

The Cobweb Club Winter Ball

On Saturday 6th July I went to The Cobweb Club an Old School Goth music night that happens every few months, along with elaborate decorations and costume themes! This was a grand Winter Ball!

Most of the pictures are from Bryce and the Cobweb club photographer


From left to right: Bryce, me, Kat and another nice girl who I think is friends with them. She is very nice and an amazing dancer! Her dress is a redyed wedding dress and it looks amazing!

I also met Natalie from Gothy Two Shoes which was cool! She is lovely in real life and she gave me a hug! She looked fantastic too, although I don't have a picture!


Kat and I outside, wearing velvet. This is the first good photo anyone has managed to get of my coat which shows the cape bit and the velvet against the rest of the black!


Blurry but awesomely evil! :P


 My outfit:


Flowers in hair- about $1 on eBay
Necklace- costume jewellery store
Fishnet top- opshop
gloves- made of old sparkly tights- I had to take them off, they got too hot!
Dress- opshop, apparently it is an old bridesmaid's dress from the wedding of one of the ladies. I love that! So Marla Singer! There is a blue layer of tulle under the black in the skirt! I love it! It's a little big but because of the plastic boning the shape still looks good.

Marla Singer in her bridesmaid's dress:


It's a bridesmaid's dress. Someone loved it intensely for one day, and then tossed it. Like a Christmas tree. So special. Then, bam, it's on the side of the road.

11 comments:

  1. I love your coat!! You look awesome ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH! You look gorgeous! Sounds like a lot of fun :D

    I have never been to any kind of alt event... yet.

    I am also yet to meet Natalie :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that maxi skirt! Maxi skirts are so luxe! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, the dress and coat are both amazing. Seems like you had a great night, yay :) It's weird to think of winter, we have 30 degree Celcius at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that awesome dress and your hair with those blue flowers! I've never watched Fight Club, so I didn't realize Helena Bonham Carter was in it. I might just have to watch it especially to see her. :o)


    You got to meet Natalie - how awesome is that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What an amazing outfit *_* I love how you paired the fishnet top with that skirt, that's so quintessentially goth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Your hair looks amazing! I really like the centre part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed! Love your outfit and that coat is super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, gorgeous outfit! I really like the pattern on the corset. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally forgot to mention that I tagged you in one of my last blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete