Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Recent Outfit- Sunday Crafternoon

Sunday the 30th June 2013

I went to my lovely friend Fiona's for a crafternoon, Fiona has the blog The Naysayer with art, photography, music and more!

 
This is what I wore.


Earrings by Necrosarium
Necklace from my boyfriend, he gave it to me many years ago now
Ruffly jumper a hand me down (it's warm and it has ruffles, what's not to like?)


Crimson velvet coat secondhand off eBay.
Skirt from secondhand shop. If you remember I sewed on the patches of material to match my corset top at the Emilie Autumn Fight Like a Girl concert.

Some attempted arty pictures I took of the sky and trees reflected in the puddles.






2 comments:

  1. Crafternoon - what a great word!

    And what a beautiful sweater - you're absolutely right, what's not to like! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your haircut! it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete