Sunday, 14 July 2013

Recent Outfit- Ruffled Parasol and Lolita Skirt

Tuesday 2nd July 2013

My ruffled parasol/ umbrella arrived on Monday, and then my skirt arrived on Tuesday, so I decided to take a walk to try them out. I don't really wear Lolita, but a friend shared this on Facebook and I had to have it. It had Steampunk looking clocks and a bllue and pale yellow circusy check pattern, and I am a sucker for that. It was pretty cheap anyway. $20 plus postage.

And I had to take some pictures first because I am so vain! :P

I went down the street to try the parasol out, I got a few looks and a few smiles.

I will also soon be putting the whole run of photos up on my deviantART stock account if anyone wants some stock pictures.


Umbrella: the brand is Clifton, they only do wholesale but you can find them through other sellers on Youtube for about $50
Earrings and necklace: Necrosarium
Top: secondhand
Skirt: I bought it off someone on Facebook, the brand is Bodyline, they still have dresses in a matching material



4 comments:

  1. Of course you had to have it, Laura - it's adorable! It does look rather steampunk with the clocks. Goes perfectly with the parasol and your jacket! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! Luckily the weather has been sunny enough lately to take a parasol out--UV doesn't care about the temperature, after all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that skirt! I have a lolita friend who has it in gray and black I think, the print is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete