Saturday, 6 April 2013

Update- Why I haven't posted much

Sorry I haven't updated much! I actually have two posts in waiting that I need to just add a couple of photos to. I am currently snowed under with assignments, I have a magazine design to do and novels to edit for editing class. Which will hopefully help me edit my work when I actually have time to work on it. Ha ha.

I am still trying to visit a few blogs in my spare time, and I enjoy your stories and reviews and the things you make.

I am reading a very interesting book about the uncanny in film called Phallic Panic by Babara Creed. I am currently interested in learning more about the Gothic genre, and the Regency era, which was the era of my favourite Romantic poets, Keats, Coleridge and Byron. I don't know where I will find the time to read all the books I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment