Sunday, 21 April 2013

Seven: A Lesbian Snow White



 ebook by Jennifer Diemer

This version of Snow White is better than the original! A fascinating and dark tale of a girl who is married off to an old man, who forces her to eat apples and does experiments on her. She begins to have feelings for his beautiful daughter, while not really understanding what is going on, and that she is one of Seven...

I don't want to give away too much, there are so many amazing twists in this story that left me gasping. This is one of the most imaginative tales I have ever read. I loved every minute of it! It could not have been more perfect!


Available very cheaply in ebook from Amazon and other sellers.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! Thank you for sharing. I'll order it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete