Saturday, 20 April 2013

More Recent Outfits

April

Black mesh top and burgundy and black lace skirt. It has a really cute ruffle I showed in an earlier post a long time ago. It doesn't come out as well in pictures as it looks in real life. All secondhand.

Worn to class: 


This is kind of super casual for me compared to what I usually wear, but I think it works. I felt like channeling my inner Tim Burton with stripes, especially as it is getting colder.

I love this skirt, there are hook and eyes all along the front of the skirt and you can open up the black bit to show the lace panel as much or as little as you want. Fun to play with. $5 at a street stall in Newtown!

All secondhand.

3 comments:

  1. I love the burgundy and lace skirt outfit. And that may be the first time I've ever seen you in anything remotely resembling a t-shirt! It looks good! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I felt sooo underdressed all day! lol.

      Delete
  2. The black lace skirt is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete