Thursday, 14 February 2013

White Queen and Alice

Colleen Atwood's costumes are so inspiring! I want them all! Alice's first dress and the White Queen's dress and hair were particularly inspiring to me! I really want Alice's dress, it's on my must-have list! I have to get good enough at sewing so I can make it!

s




I think it's just the lighting/ colour contrast in the picture, but I like how the gown seems pale greeny here!



Alice's gown is pure perfection! I would love one like that! I also want white or pale blue boots! I would paint my current pair white, but I might need them to be blackish if I get a job.

1 comment:

  1. Well, yes, Alice and rbbits. Always big on that. I love the embroidery on Alice's blue dress and I'm wondering it I could cheat (a little) and print out a similar pattern straight onto some blue organza for a doll's dress.

    ReplyDelete