Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Thanks to those who sent me inspiring thoughts....

... I think it helped! And it's amazing how good writing makes me feel once I get into it again! What with all the job seeking and other things I have been having to do I have put it off too long! I feel so much happier now that I have done some writing, it's like the writing is a part of my equilibrium and I am off balance, not me, without it! It's even helped kill off some of the job searching stress! Keep sending those inspiring thoughts! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting a new story right now after a long time of no writing, and what helps me focus is: being at home alone, being relaxed, a good cup of tea, pictures of places and people that resemble my landscapes and characters, thinking about my plot and my protagonists so that I get closer and closer to them. :)
    I wish you luck with your story! I'm sure it's going to be awesome ^^

    ReplyDelete