Saturday, 2 February 2013

Teen Witch

Outfit 24th January
Watching things from the 90s, I always get inspired by the sort of grungy, childish style. Of course, all my teenage characters have to be witches! I found the dress on a kid's rack for $2 that day.


Blue paper flowers from dollar store


Moon and star necklace secondhand, unicorn necklace secondhand
Raven skull necklace from Zombeerazer Oddities on Etsy
Resin wolfclaw necklace from Moon Raven Designs on Etsy

Skeleton ring from my boyfriend, years ago

Orange flower dome ring from 2007 England trip
Amethyst and silver ring from hippie shop. It's all tarnished now, and I like that better than the shiny silver.


And of course, ankle boots!

3 comments:

  1. That is really cute and 90-s witchy indeed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This style's name is kinderwhore :D
    I love the ankle boots and your floral crown <3 it has a lovely shade of blue *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love the ankle boots and the collection of necklaces.

    ReplyDelete