Monday, 18 February 2013

Calliopes and Cotton Candy

Outfit Friday 15th February


 "The merry-go-round was running, yes, but...
It was running backward.
The small calliope inside the carousel machinery rattle-snapped its nervous-stallion shivering drums, clashed its harvest-moon cymbals, toothed its castanets, and throatily choked and sobbed its reeds, whistles, and baroque flutes.”
Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

This outfit made me feel light and dreamy!
Blouse- I got it from a secondhand shop that day. $3!!! It made me think of circuses and fairs and cotton candy!
Skirt- From a dress, adapted by me. More about making it in this post.
Clock necklace- A Christmas present
Chain on skirt- necklace chain pinned on. The same one I wore in the Lenore pictures and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment