I didn't take any before pictures of most of them, unfortunately.
Skirt- this was a dress, the top part didn't fit, but I loved the tulle skirt. So I cut it in half, and rehemmed the waist. I hand sewed a couple of snap-buttons in to close it.
Waistcoat- this waistcoat had short sleeves, but they were uncomfortably tight. I trimmed them off, turned the leftover material under, zigzag stitched the edges, then sewed them under. I then sewed some leftover trim from the dress around the sleeve edges, and sewed a charm I had to the front.
You might have seen it in this post the other day.
Jabot- this was the top of a lacy singlet top. I cut off the lacy bit and the singlet sleeves in a circular shape, trimmed it to size for my neck. I machined the edges under and hand sewed snap buttons on.