Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Last Outfit of 2012, thank you and a happy new year!

Outfit 16th December 2012

Well, this is my last outfit photo from 2012. I was too busy around Christmas to take any pictures. 

This has been a fascinating year. Thanks to all my followers for your kind comments, and just for following. Thanks to all the bloggers I follow who shared their fascinating lives with me. 

Next year I am looking forward to learning to sew, reading, writing and participating in more Steampunk, and hopefully (now that my degree is over) having a full time job again, this time in a library.

Thank you and happy new year!


The lace collar on this shirt is wonderful. If only it wasn't made of such hot, unbreathing material. Good for Winter I guess, not so much for Summer.

Clock key necklace- charm from boyfriend's mum
Shirt and skirt- second hand


This gorgeous picture is by judie-by-design on Polyvore. The bad attempt at changing it to 2013 is by me.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shirt and dress :) I really like that colour of dress. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find a libraryjob, that seems to be a perfect place for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. WIshin u a happy 2013

    ReplyDelete