Saturday, 1 December 2012

Hogwarts High Tea #2 Hogwarts Snaps

On first December 2012, I went the the Hogwarts High Tea with my friend Eleanor. It was at the hall at  St John's College, Sydney University.

I went as the ghost of Helena Ravenclaw AKA The Grey Lady


Eleanor (Tonks), Dumbledore, me (as Helena Ravenclaw) and an Inferi about to try and take a bite out of me. She had white contact lenses with black rings around them, scary and awesome.


Family portrait: Helena and Rowena Ravenclaw. You can kind of tell I got a bit sunburned walking there.


Hagrid, Professor McGonagall and Professor Trelawney. I was excited because Hagrid was really tall. It was like actually meeting Hagrid.


A very pretty Remus Lupin and Lucius Malfoy


A golden snitch and The Dark Lord himself! Whoever was under that costume had an amazing mask, it looked so real! Maybe it really was Voldemort!

4 comments:

  1. Ssh, say not his name! Especially with You-Know-Who's picture over there! ...Now I'm scared. But Hagrid looks so lovely and kind, just like he is, and Professor Trelawney is very impressive too. I kind of thought you'd choose a person associated with the Ravenclaw house to dress as.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such fun! You make a beautiful Helena Ravenclaw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! Every one including you have put so much effort in your costumes. I can understand that the event was a success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete