Saturday, 1 December 2012

Hogwarts High Tea # 1 Food

These are quite image heavy posts. Make sure you click on the larger photos to read the writing on the bottles, and the cakes.

Chocolate frogs:



Every flavour beans:



Honeydukes sweets (with Butterbeers in far right corner)



Cauldron cakes in various potions flavours: Veritaserum


Draught of living death:


Felix Felicius and Polyjuice potion:


Amorentia: almost all gone, wonder if anyone was putting love spells on people.


Beautiful cake!

5 comments:

  1. What is this and where can I get it!! Honest to god, I LOVE Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an event I was lucky enough to be able to attend. The cakes were made by the people who organised it. Most of the Honeydukes lollies you could probably buy in a sweet shop, just without the awesome display. Likewise, the every flavour beans are the ones made by Jelly Belly, although I believe the packaging was made especially for the event by the wonderful team.

      Delete
    2. Aw, you're so lucky! It looked marvelous!

      Delete
  2. Oh my... This is like heaven! I need all of this in my life! Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I so wish I would have been there! O.O

    ReplyDelete