Thursday, 27 December 2012

Christmas #3

Lots of family, lots of food. Really quite tired now.

On boxing day I also saw both The Hobbit and Les Miserables. Both were amazing. I cried so much in Les Miserables! 

Here are some of the fantastic gifts I recieved:

Beautiful watch necklace


This is actually my boyfriend's crystal skull vodka, but I am very excited about it, becasue I think the bottle goes perfectly with my mad scientist/ gothic manor decor theme I have planned.


Steampunk books! (the picture refuses to go right way up no matter how much I rotate the image)


Sewing machine!


My beautiful "Alchemical Mistress" earrings from SteamFolk on Etsy. Not a Christmas present, but they just arrived today. They match the flasks on my table. 


I love the description!
~For the girl with a penchant for the arts of metallurgy and magic! Contains a seemingly harmless mixture of chemicals, but can be broken in a pinch to create a noxious cloud, which is especially potent to the senses of the undead ~
These earrings are made from small 1 1/4" glass bottles with corks, filled with a mixture of peridot, blue topaz, and citrine, hanging from small copper gears and copper fish hook earrings. This listing is for both earrings pictured, one for each side!

3 comments:

  1. You got a sewing machine - yay!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours was a very steampunk Christmas :D! The watch necklace is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts! I have a very similar pocket watch as yours and wear it a lot. :-) the sewing machine is a perfect gift to you.

    ReplyDelete