Sunday, 23 December 2012

Christmas #2

Over the last couple of days, I watched The Grinch with my boyfriend, and read Dickens' a Christmas Carol. I have never seen The Grinch before (although I read the Dr Seuss book as a kid), and it was surprisingly enjoyable and heartwarming. You can find A Christmas Carol for free on Kindle on Amazon, as it is probably impossible to check out of your local library right now. There is a free edition with lovely old fashioned sketches, the same as in the picture below, only in black and white. I think both these stories will be added to my Christmas traditions from now on.

There's actually a lot of similarities between The Grinch and Scrooge, although Scrooge never actually steals Christmas.



2 comments:

  1. How could you have never seen The Grinch!? Although I mean... the cartoon or live action? I much prefer the cartoon version. Couldn't take to the live action for some reason.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete