Saturday, 17 November 2012

Wordstock

This was what I wore to Wordstock, on the last friday of term. (November 9th). Wordstock was great, I got to see other people from the writer's society, my other classes, and my film studies tutor Sarah, who organises it. I also read one of my short stories.

This was what I wore, I was going with a 20s vibe after spending about 6 hours straight the day before watching The House of Eliott. (But don't worry, I'm still a Victorian girl at heart!)

You can also see these pictures and others on my devinatart stock account. Feel free to make beautiful images with them if you are so inclined.



8 comments:

  1. this out fit is one of my favourites of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! You and I look so much alike its spooky! I've never come across anyone who looked like me before! I don't even resemble my relatives! I swear, some of your pics are like looking in a mirror! Awesome! We totally need to be friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do believe I can see the resemblance too! How fascinating!

      Delete
  3. Your outfit is gorgeous, but that tattoo is like O-M-G awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such lovely lace and yes, the tat is gorgeous. I had a look again on DA. Reminds me of 19th century B&W illustration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, all the credit for the tatt has to go to the artist. She recently had an art show, actually. I told her what she wanted, and she drew it all up. The flowers have secret symbolic meanings that are known only to me.

      Delete
  5. Love that skirt! The color <3 :)

    ReplyDelete