Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Etsy Christmas Wishlist

I just realised how soon Christmas is coming up. So I thought I'd better quickly dash off a Christmas Wishlist to give you all time to get these for people if you so wish.

Make sure you check out the galleries of these sellers. They all have piles of wonderful things besides the ones I have pictured here. SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESS AND ARTISANS!!!! :)







BySpectraNova: http://www.etsy.com/listing/112733903/steampunk-kraken-attack-skull-dagger
(20% off all items, code: NOVA20 )


(20% off all items, code: NOVA20 )














By MySecretFace: http://www.etsy.com/listing/68086287/lyr-elastic-lace-ruffled-cuffsromantic?ref=tre-2720920667-11

(These are my personal choices. I love them all! I was not asked to promote any of them. In fact, if anyone wants to get any of these for me, you are welcome. Ha ha ha.)

6 comments:

  1. The first two necklaces are awesome. I also like the red & white choker by My Secret Face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I think I will look for christmas gifts on etsy actually :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE The Hand of Glory candlestick holder ... for myself ... personally. Hint. (You know I'm kidding, right?) ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful things!! The first choker is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so beautiful! that candlestick holder...WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those black gloves are very nice. They look Steampunk

    ReplyDelete