Friday, 2 November 2012

Dreamhunter and Dreamquake by Elizabeth Knox (review from Girls Underground)

I saw this review for a book duet that I love on the Girls Underground blog, and discovered I had never actually written a review for it. I will write one another time. Here is the link to the review. Dreamhuner and Dreamquake are great books, and I really love them. They are sort of like alternate history and fantasy. Maybe a little steampunk, although there's no real steam, but the alternate history, attitudes and examination of the roles of women in this different society are definitely issues we might see explored in steampunk stories.

You can see my babbling excited comments under the article! Ha ha.

http://girls-underground.com/2012/11/01/dreamhunter-dreamquake/#comment-430


No comments:

Post a Comment