Tuesday, 13 November 2012

A slideshow of costumes from Les Misérables


http://www.vogue.com/magazine/article/dreaming-a-dream-cast-of-les-miserables/#/magazine-gallery/les-miserables/2

Photographs by Annie Leibovitz. The first two are my favourites. I can't wait to see the movie! I am excited about all the costumes, and I am pretty sure I am going to cry a few times. Also I sang Castle on a Cloud as a child, so I always like to see others perform it (although I am pretty sure that mine was the best rendition ever, ha ha.)

There are no words for how much I need this dress:

5 comments:

  1. I am going to go nuts until I can see this! OMG. The actors, the costumes. Going out tomorrow to get the magazine. Must have. So glad you found this. Some things in life are so beautiful and we are so lucky to know them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a new movie? I will definitely look for it when it arrives! the colour of her dress is amazing it's absolutely impossible to say if it's blue or lilac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am obsessed with blue-lilac fabric right now, actually, I have been obsessing over a couple of dresses that colour in The House of Eliott and Murdoch mysteries. I must keep an eye out for some!

      Delete
  3. I am getting so excited for this movie! I heard that even the tech crew wore costumes, so if they have to walk across set, they would blend in! Thanks for sharing the link- that dress really is lovely! Is it okay for me to reblog this link on my own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, yes. Thank you for the costumes link. The costumes for Madame and Monsieur Thénardier would make the most outrageous dolls! I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I don't have a crush on Hugh Jackman. I don't! I don't! (I kinda do...) Castle in the Clouds is a lovely song. I'll bet you were a sweetheart when you sang it.

    ReplyDelete