Saturday, 20 October 2012

"You would do well to stay away from Lady Cunningham, Miss Petersen. They call her the Lady Rake. They say she gambles, and rides horses like a man, with one leg on either side! Not sidesaddle like a lady!"

Outfit Saturday 13th October


You've got to love a ruffled poet shirt!


My boyfriend's mum's birthday luncheon. She's so great, I love her.

Necklace- winged key pendant from steampunk craft collection, my boyfriend's mum got it for me.
Shirt- second hand
Jacket- Caroline K Morgan. It cost me about $80 first hand, years ago. One of the most expensive things I own, but I think it was worth it! I just wish I had the black and white versions, too!
Skirt- second hand. Scanlan and Theodore. It has rope in the curly bits to make them stand out.
Socks- eBay.

2 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! It is perfectly matched with the shirt. Very nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt - what a good idea to put rope in to make it stand out! :D

    ReplyDelete