Friday, 26 October 2012

Steampunk Librarian

Outfit Sunday 14th October
(Dinner at a restaurant for my boyfriend's mum's birthday)



Clock key pendant- pendant from craft shop, from my boyfriend's mum
Antique clockwinder necklace from redheart13 on Etsy. I bought this before I actually knew it was steampunk, I was just drawn to it.
Shirt- Shop55 Vintage
Waistcoat- really old, I grew out of it, but now it fits me again.
Ruffled corduroy fishtail skirt: second hand. I tried to get a photo of the details, it has amazing detailing, but black is so hard to photograph.


Red velvet jacket from eBay. Probably my best eBay find ever.

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes you get lucky with the eBay stuff, and sometimes not so lucky!! That jacket looks like a keeper, tho! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that skirt is amazing. I love the whole look, but the skirt especially grabs me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt looks lovely, even though the detail is hard to photograph. I really love the striped stockings and the little red jacket. The Librarian look always wins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had to comment and say: stripy socks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the draping of the skirt, and the waistcoat!

    ReplyDelete