Here is the original post by OddGhoulOut :3
- Link back to whoever tagged you. Done ^
- Put these rules in your tag
- Write an obituary about yourself (it can be as funny or as serious as you like)
- Write a paragraph or two (or more if necessary) in length.
- You may tag up to 10 people, and be sure to link them.
- Have fun, because creative writing is one of the greatest joys in life!
Tagged by Dani Deathbiscuit http://danideathbiscuit.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/the-obituary-challenge-tagged-by.html
Laura, at the ripe old age of a quarter century, was found dead today of an acute overdose of reading. According to horrified witnesses, the words were literally crawling out of her exploded head and into the world, like nasty little ants. The attending doctor was heard to remark, 'so you can have too much of a good thing.'
Laura leaves behind her boyfriend, a collection of toy kitties, and an unholy manuscript written in lemon juice, revealing arcane secrets of the universe which has so far driven mad all the professors at the university.
According to her wishes, she will be bricked up in her own house on the 9th of September. Friends and relatives are requested to attend so that they may be emtombed with her for company in the afterlife.
Laura has promised to return to haunt the land surrounding her house every second thursday of the month, and a nominal fee will be charged to view her ghost. The proceeds will go to SADASS (Steampunk Authors Discovering Arcane Secrets Society).