Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Steampunk Music

I know very little about music, except that sometimes I hear something and I like it. I've heard songs from Vernian Process and Abney Park, and I like them both. I've also recently heard of Carnival Symposium, which is a Steampunk album project, and it sounds really amazing, and also recently heard of Jardin Mechanique. There are still many Steampunk bands out there I am yet to check out. In the meantime, here are the links to their sites- also available under my steampunk blogs and literature tab. I'm not sure if I should create a new tab for music, what do you think?

Abney Park
Carnival Symposium
Jardin Mechanique
Vernian Process

As I discover more Steampunk groups, I will keep you informed. For now, here are a few that the fantastical Tommy Tophat told me of when I was asking him for music suggestions: The Men who will not be Blamed for Nothing, Doctor Steel, Sunday Driver, Unwoman, The Cog is Dead, Steam-Powered Giraffe, HUMANWINE, Melting Clock, Ghostfire

My two favourite steampunk songs at the moment:





No comments:

Post a Comment