Friday, 7 September 2012

Some Fun Questions from ManBehindTheCurtain

The charming ManBehindTheCurtain, who is one of the people I tagged in my Liebster Award post put up some questions for his Liebster post. Although I am not supposed to answer them, I am going to, because I think they are great questions!


1: Who do you think would win in a fight between Elvis and Satan?
I kind of see them going to get a burger and working out their differences, then getting drunk and doing karaoke.
2: Who is your style icon?
Julia Wood, because lives her life in gorgeous Victorian outfits. I also love the outfits Alma Garrett wears in Deadwood.
3: If you could marry one fictional character, who would it be?
Gahhh.... all my favourite characters are in couples, and I don't want to break them up! I would like to be Morticia Addams or the ghost of Catherine Earnshaw.
4: Have you ever had an encounter with the supernatural?
I have been haunted by the 'Dark Woman' that is a sort of evil spirit made up of negative emotions and stress.
5: What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
They're all pretty strange. They sometimes make good stories. I had one recently where my boyfriend and I had to take a neglected dog to Doggy Church. There were dogs in all the pews, and they could talk to the priest about their problems. A lot of my dreams are more absurd than that, but that makes them hard to remember.
6: If there was to be a movie of your life what genre would it be, who would play you and who would do the soundtrack?
It would have to be Steampunk, cause I don't want to go through the horrors of a Gothic story. The soundtrack would probably be by Abney Park or the Vernian Process, with some stuff by Amanda Palmer.
7: What’s your one most treasured article of clothing?
Currently my clockwinder necklace.
8: What is your theme song?
Girl Anachronism by the Dresden Dolls.
9: If your reflection stepped out of the mirror, what would you do?
I always kind of wanted an identical twin for tricking people and all sorts of wicked games, so I hope we would get on and she would not be too much more evil than me!
10: Do you have any nicknames? How did you get them?
I have no nicknames, but I did legally change my last name to Morrigan.
11: What does V.F.D. stand for?
Victorian Fanciers (Deceased)?

No comments:

Post a Comment