Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Rich and Strange

Those who know me may have noticed that I have rather strange, arcane tastes. They may also know that the reason I would like to one day have quite a bit of money is so that I can indulge some of those tastes. These taxidermy creatures by Sarina Brewer are (in my opinion) as exotic and beautiful as they are disturbing. Yes, I want to be rich and strange! (I'm already strange, so why not?)

The little capricorn is by far my favourite, followed by the dark griffin, and then the brown one. I also think the winged monkey is a great one, but too creepy for me. (I know it's weird I think the monkey is strange and not the others.)

Check out her work. And if you are feeling kind, buy me one. Ha ha.

http://www.customcreaturetaxidermy.com/Site/FANTASY_WORKS.html




And also, doesn't Sarina look like the most delightful lady?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the griffin, and have been lusting after him since forever. Sadly, I'll never be rich enough to afford him! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I predict a lessening of my wallet...
    I love rogue taxidermy! Gah, I need to pick something and just save for it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely imagine you surrounded by oddities in some sort of sprawling Victorian mansion :)

    ReplyDelete