Monday, 3 September 2012

Recent Outfits

Wore this about the 25th or 26th.


I wore this on the 28th I think. The tunic/ dress thing has such lovely crimson velvet on it, but it didn't come out in the photo.




This is what I wore to Lofty Words on last Thursday 30th August

Crimson velvet jacket from Ebay
Clock winder necklace by Redheart13 on Etsy


I wore this to take some photos the other day, and then as an outfit to The Tempest Steampunked last Sunday (2nd September).


I have my silver pocket watch from England here. The Tempest Steampunked was awesome! I really need to write a review!

I also nearly wore this outfit on the 30th, but I decided on the other outfit instead.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Laura you're looking sooo cute! I love all the outfits but the first one is my fave because you look like Marie Antoinette! Alsoooo, need a striped blazer so baaad :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look awesome! you put together the coolest outfits, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crimson velvet dress!
    But my favourite outfit is the last one, I love how you did your hair, the lace gloves, the dress, everything! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete