Saturday, 8 September 2012

Recent Outfit

Saturday 8th September



Parasol by abitshady.com.au
Necklace from boyfriend
Black beaded necklaces from costume jewellery shop
Jacket from Vintage shop
Dress from Shop 55 Vintage

The dress:


(Stripy socks!)

I wore this to the Annual Sydney Gothic picnic. I met some great people! I also had some great conversations about steampunk.

I actually used the parasol, it was great for keeping the sun off my face in the hottest part of the day, and also for keeping the lowering sun out of my eyes at the end of the day. I will definitely have to use it more often!

4 comments:

  1. That parasol is simply incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing off a similar parasol myself from Gallery Serpentine. Lovely style and outfit.
    xxx Lilly

    ReplyDelete