Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Colleen Atwood's Amazing Costumes (also known as Why I am going to kidnap Colleen Atwood)

While I was searching the aethernet for images of outfits I want in the future, I came across this blog post:


It's about Colleen Atwood. She did all of the wonderful outfits that I so loved in Tim Burton's movies, but not just that, she also did outfits for other movies, like the amazing clothes that Violet Baudelaire wears in the movie of A Series of Unfortunate Events! 

Basically, my aim in life is now to kidnap her and make her my outfit slave. Is that wrong?

A few of her amazing works, there are more on the blog I linked!




Also check out the original post, and let the author know how much you love it! :)

(Everyone knows I am kidding about the kidnapping, right?)

1 comment:

  1. >Basically, my aim in life is now to kidnap her and make her my outfit slave. Is that wrong?

    No it's not. I'm coming with you, can we share? :D
    The second and the third one are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete