Friday, 6 July 2012

A Rather Blustery Day

6th July


I wore this to lunch today. I wasn't sure if wearing so many different shades of purple, maroon and berry would work, but I think it did. These are my favourite colours: reddy purple, maroon. wine, cherry, berry, burgundy and black. I'm also wering bright red nailpolish, but it doesn't really work for me in clothes.

Thank you to everyone for the nice comments recently, it's always great to know others appreciate your style, and it warms my heart. It's always a nice thing to say something nice to someone else. Thank you.

It doesn't have anything to do with the outfit, but it really was a rather blustery day today. Rather like in Winnie the Pooh. Also there was an adorable little Willy Wagtail following us around and dancing for us today!

For those of you who don't live in Australia, Indonesia or New Guinea, this is what they look like. They also feature in a classic Australian kid's book Dot and the Kangaroo.


I didn't take the photo, it's from Wikipedia or somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment