Thursday, 19 July 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge Day 3: A Piece of Clothing or Jewellery That Was a Gift

Wednesday 18th July

This necklace was a present from my boyfriend years ago when we first started dating. It still looks great with everything, especially as it's one of my favourite colours.

I decided to try out some hairstyles with the cheap hair extension piece I got for the 'hair rat' for doing bouffant styles. It looked pretty good in my opinion. My real hair is done up in a bun under the hat. I have some more ideas for things I want to do with hair extensions, so I've ordered a few more pieces off eBay. 


Mini Steampunk hat: Secondhand shop
Hair extension piece: Discount store, but you can get them even cheaper on eBay
Black beaded necklace: Costume jewellery store
Top and skirt: Secondhand



I love the lace detail on the skirt. It didn't come out half as well in the photo as it does in real life. There'all these layers of bluey-grey lace with ruffled ribbon and tiny hidden sequins, and then a layer of black dotted lace at the bottom. I love it!





1 comment:

  1. this hair style really suit you!! you are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete