Tuesday, 17 July 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 2: Your Favourite Shirt


Favourite shirt:

I have about four favourite shirts, and I've worn all of them recently except this one, so I chose it because I'm trying to wear more different things from my wardrobe.

This is one of the first kind of Victorian inspired tops I managed to find in the secondhand store after I started really getting into Steampunk last year. I've always loved all things Victorian, but I've never really had that many Victorian looking things. It's hard on an opshop budget, but I've done really well this year!

You can see my other favourite shirts in this post, this post and this post!


Shirt, cameo brooch and skirt second hand
Tights new from secondhand shop
Belt from eBay


I wore my purply velvet jacket with this, but the photos didn't come out and I'm sure there are loads of photos of it in the past, anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment