Monday, 11 June 2012

Steampunk Weekend

Outfit Saturday 9th June


You can't tell in the picture, but I'm wearing black and white striped socks and ankle boots. 
Cameo from costume jewellery shop (hidden in top, but it's the one I wear a lot)
Shirt and corset second hand
Skirt from Shop 55 Vintage

It was the day after my birthday. I met a couple of friends in the city. We actually got photographed a couple of times because there was a bit of a festival on and we were wearing interesting outfits. It was flattering and fun. It was fun to get out and do something because the trains are always off on my birthday weekend for trackwork, so I don't often end up doing social things. It's stupid to have trackwork on the long weekend, because it's actually the weekend where more people are going places. I can't believe I'm 25!

The day before, which was my actual birthday, was the last day of film class, so we had a party in class. It was another woman's birthday too, the first person I've met who has the same birthday as me. People sang happy birthday to us. I'm going to miss my film classes, as I don't have any more for the rest of my course. They were always interesting, especially Australian film which revealed some of the forgotten classics of our film history. And there were always cool people to talk to in the classes.

1 comment:

  1. Again an very elegant outfit! it really suit you!! I love the colors <3 just perfect!

    thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete