Friday, 15 June 2012

Hair Experimentation

Tuesday 12th June


Messy updo with a lot of hairspray and black beaded necklace in hair.

Top and skirt second hand.

I was experimenting to see how much volume I could get in my hair with hairspray without teasing it, which would just destroy my hair as it's really fine. The answer is not much volume. After watching a couple of videos on YouTube I determined I needed what is know as a 'hair rat' which is a synthetic bit of hair you can wrap your hair around. I purchased a cheap hair extension and hair nets from a dollar shop on Wednesday and will post the results when I have the time to give it another go. 

As you can see from the picture below, it's meant to look kind of Mrs. Lovett-esque.


Mrs. Lovett makes the best pies in London...

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is really amazing like that and the whole outfit is just generally beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete