Friday, 11 May 2012

Attending The Author Event

Outfit Wednesday 9th May

Last Wednesday I was lucky enough to attend a free Author Event in my university library. It was very interesting, and the authors were friendly. I enjoyed it very much, definitely one of the highlights of my university career. The authors were Pip Harry who wrote I'll Tell You Mine and P M Newton who wrote The Old School, both Australian authors. I got a chance to talk to Pip afterwards and she had some good writing advice for me.


Shirt, waistcoat and skirt all second hand.  I love lapels and brocade pattern on the waistcoat, and the cut of the skirt, with the crossover panels and the pleats. It's hard to see in the picture, black never comes out well in photos.


Current favourite jacket, black velvet one from second hand shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment