Friday, 6 April 2012

Tulle Addiction


Outfit Friday 6th April


We had a roast dinner/ lunch with family today. Grandma thought I looked like a fairy in this dress. I quite like that. I'm pretty much addicted to tulle, just wish I had more tulle dresses/ skirts. I want a big black tiered skirt like I had when I was younger. 

The bodice of the dress has black sequins in it. I don't normally wear empire waist dresses, but I couldn't resist this one. It's totally my kind of thing. 

Both the necklaces and the dress are from the second hand shops. 

My hair is actually up in two little rolls, one on each side, although it's difficult to tell in the picture. 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty - you look like a fairy! I`m not a big fan of empire waist dresses either, but this one is so sweet.

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love tulle! you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete