Monday, 23 April 2012

Style Inspiration: Marie Antoinette

Unfortunately I don't have the sewing skill to make clothes like this or you can bet I would be running around in Marie Antoinette dresses with slightly less pouffy skirts that could actually fit through doorways!


I adore the bodices of these dresses, and all the neckbows and chokers! And the little hats!



I'm not sure this is the right era, but I love it!


I think this might be English, but the child's dress is like a simplified version of some of Marie's gowns. A good reference for if I ever learn to sew well enough to make gowns!




Christian Louboutin heels. 





This dress is similar to her Petit Trianon dresses, only with shorter sleeves. I love dresses like this!


Amazing wigs/ hair! I love all the flowers and things in it!


1 comment:

  1. oh my god these are all so beautiful. i love marie antoinette!

    ReplyDelete