Thursday, 5 April 2012

Style I Love: A Home At The End of the World

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see this movie yet, I'm sure I'll love it when I do. Meanwhile, here are some of the great outfits and hair Clare (Robin Wright) sports in the movie.


Does she own a wig shop or something? Divine! I couldn't pull off that top, but she really does! With a mini and tights, although I couldn't find a picture of that. 



I really want this hair! Need some extensions! There are some coloured dreadfalls in there that are wonderful, too. I think the man in this picture is the director. 


I'm not sure if this is Clare but I love the candyfloss beehive!


Stripy bright hair and stripy top. I love how eclectic her style is!


I don't love the outfit here, as I'm pretty sure it's her nightie, but the red, fuschia and blue hair is really wonderful!

(These are promotional pictures from the film. I am pretty sure that my use of these pictures counts as promotional and that I am ok to use them. If you are the owner and I am not please just nicely let me know and I will take them down. Thank you.)

1 comment: