Monday, 30 April 2012

Queen of My Own Kingdom


This was a recent outfit, maybe around the 28th of April.

I was watching a lot of Game of Thrones (my boyfriend and I watched the entire Season 1 in three days), and I wanted to dress like a queen.

I made the headdress myself, it's all separate parrts. It's made of two fake pearl necklaces (I like the fake ones, not the real ones), ribbons tied in my hair, a fake flower brooch pinned in my hair and two cool barettes I was sent by http://www.akisforkate.com/. Thanks Katrina!

The lapis necklace was on sale from a hippie shop, the ankh is Alchemy Gothic, but it's really too heavy and makes my neck hurt if I wear it for long. 

The corset style top and skirt are from second hand shops! I can't believe I found them there, they were such amazing finds!


Closeup of headpiece. You can't see the flower from this side. 




4 comments:

  1. that's a wonderful headpiece. i keep meaning to watch game of thrones but i can't seem to get into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really love your head piece! and the whole outfit is generally perfect

      Delete
  2. I was just about to say how royal you look and then i see my name! Haha I`m glad you like them and that you ca out them to good use)
    I don`t watch the games of thrones but my sister does so she would really like this inspiration)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete