Saturday, 10 March 2012

Reading Update

I know I haven't posted on this blog in a while. I'm back at uni and I'm busy studying, and still doing a lot of reading. I'll try to review something soon.

I've finished and loved The Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare and finished Soulless by Gail Carriger just yesterday, which I also loved. I am nearly finished reading The Turn of The Screw and Other Stories by Henry James, which I am also loving. I am also reading The Flowers of Evil by Baudelaire, which is mindblowingly fantastic. I'm just starting Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel today, and managing to get a little of my own writing done, too.

As always, thanks to those who comment and follow me.

Laura.

1 comment:

  1. I can't finish The Dark Divine for reading Clockwork Angel. I love this book! I have to read a few other books before I can get Clockwork Prince. Oh, can't wait. Email me about Dearly Departed! Oh, I adore Henry James. Good luck with all those good books! And the boyfriend! LOL!

    ReplyDelete