Friday, 16 March 2012

Outfit Inspiration: Helena Bonham Carter: Morgan Le Fay

Helena Bonham Carter has always inspired me. I have always wanted her gorgeous crinkly hair and smokey eye makeup. Her outfits in many movies have been unspeakably wonderful, and since there are too many to fit into one post, here are a few to start off with.

This is Helena as Morgan Le Fay in one of the best movies/ miniseries ever, Merlin! (Queen Mab in this, played by Miranda Richardson, is another inspiration to me.)





Some other random photos I found of Helena on the internets



As Bellatrix Lestrange. I'm probably going to do a post on her style from this too!




I want this hair!!!


As Marla Singer. I absolutely adore Marla! I will do a post on her, too!



As Anne Boleyn.


Awesome bozo 80s/ 90s style!



In Sweeny Todd! Another big style inspiration!



Bellatrix again. The hair volume is awesome!



I also love her personal style, she wears outfits to events that leave some people screaming in complaint. She usually ignores the typical styles for openings and galas, and wears quirky creations! I love her individuality!


Beautiful fabrics!


Velvet corset and sleeves.


Love the fairy dresss!


Love the corset and red satiny dress and mini top hat!

1 comment: